We are now accepting Fall 2019 applications for the $1,000-$5,000 Southern States and Fischer Family Scholarship!
Southern States and the Fischer Family aspire to continually support our community by offering scholarships to the children of employees of Southern States Toyota Lift and Southern States Enterprises (SSE) for high school graduating seniors or students enrolled in a college, trade or technical school.
To be considered eligible for the scholarship, applicants must be the child of an employee who has been employed a minimum of 3 years as of May 1, 2019 and provide proof of their relationship to the employee (e.g., a birth certificate, adoption certificate, or legal guardianship certificate).
Applicants must also be a current graduating high school senior or currently enrolled in an approved educational institution and have a cumulative high school GPA of 2.5 or higher.
Once the finalists are selected, all scholarship recipients must then:
- Attend an accredited technical school, college or university;
- Enroll in a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester or enroll in a technical program; and
- May re-apply for subsequent years.
Instructions for Logging Into the Online Scholarship Process
- Click here to access the foundation page.
- Follow the “new users” instructions on right side of page to create an account.
- Click next.
- Enter the password: Scholarship! Click “create account.”
- Read and respond to email confirmation page, click “continue.”
- Enter access code: SSFFS-2019, then click “enter code.”
- Review scholarship guidelines and click “apply” to move forward.
- Complete all the questions and provide requested “uploads.”
- Provide your electronic signature and date.
- If you have all the information requested, click “submit application.”
- If you still need to upload information, click “save application” (you will be able to go into it again when you have the missing information).
- Please do not submit application until you have all the requested information.
The most important attribute our scholarship recipients must possess is the ability to be a hard working student who demonstrates leadership commitment by giving back to his/her community, including their school, through volunteerism and clubs.
The deadline for submissions is midnight on April 26, 2019.
Future emails regarding the scholarships will be sent from the CFTB online scholarship system email@example.com. If you have any questions, contact Jessica Scites at 813.609.4865, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Southern States Enterprises and Southern States Toyota Lift cares about the workers and their families within our community. We are proud to help support students looking to continue their higher education and reach their career goals!
Best of luck to all of our scholarship applicants!