Batteries and Chargers for Users of Electric Forklift Trucks
Located in Tampa, Florida, with offices in Orlando, Jacksonville, and South Georgia (Valdosta and Macon), we distribute high quality, leading brands of equipment for powering electric forklift trucks. From batteries, battery chargers, handling and safety equipment, to opportunity and fast charging solutions, we have the equipment you need to drive productivity and revenue without sacrificing safety and quality. We also have a complete mobile and shop service capabilities and an array of the highest moving equipment in stock in one of our five stocking facilities. We operate our business in order to help our customers optimize efficiency, streamline operations, reduce operating expenses, and increase revenue.
Offering new and used batteries and chargers, planned maintenance and repair services, mobile services, parts, and an array of rental and leasing options, we are a "one-stop" solutions provider for manufacturing and distribution companies operating electric powered forklift trucks.
- Industrial Batteries – Conventional, lead acid, TPPL (Thin Plate Pure Lead), and Li3 (Lithium-Ion)
- Industrial Battery Chargers – Conventional, High-Frequency, IGBT, and Fast/Opportunity chargers
- Pallet Jack Batteries and PowerPaks
- Battery Handling Equipment
- Battery pullers, storage and stacking systems, FIFO changing systems, watering carts, charger stands, deionization filters, single-point watering systems
- Cloud-based battery/charger monitoring system
- Replacement parts, rental, and leasing
- Used batteries and chargers
- Service and maintenance at your facility or ours